Sunday, May 1, 2011

End of a busy weekend.....

Friday evening involved a trip to Menard's to help Mom & Gary get block for Sunday's landscaping project at their house....more to come on that later!

Saturday while Nathan was at work I did a couple errands, cleaned the house, got the laundry done and spent a couple hours in the kitchen, cooking/baking!

Saturday night we headed to Target to registry for baby stuff, it was lots of fun spending over an hour in the baby aisle of Target, by the time we were done Nathan had become a pro at using the "gun" - he even let me use it just once! 


After we got home I had a chance to view our registry on-line and noticed some things I need to change and/or replace otherwise it was a pretty easy process and a fun experience, made us both realize just how much stuff this baby requires, I told Nathan we'll probably need to add onto the house before she is "1"!

Sunday we spent most of the day at my Mom & Gary's working on their yard, it was nice and sunny yet very, very windy at their house....

Before.....

During......


 After.....

Here's a picture of the girls' project, I think it turned out awesome....great job girls!


And that ends our fun yet busy weekend!  Hope you had a great weekend as well, hopefully you had a chance to get outside and enjoy the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Well done People! I like the design of the flower garden and will be anxious to see what your mom and Gary plant in it. And arbors are always a favorite for me-they need to lead into another area and your construction does just that. I noticed Carson didn't help.

    ReplyDelete