Sunday, May 15, 2011

S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E!

Nathan turned "30" on Saturday and what was the 1 thing he said I better not do.....plan a surprise party for him.  Well I couldn't let his BIG day come and go without doing something so I planned just a little get together with some family and friends at one of the local bowling alleys.  I wasn't sure how I was going to get him there since we're not big bowlers but my friend Jodi helped me out with that.  She asked me if we wanted to take her kids bowling for a couple of hours on Saturday night while she went out for supper with a friend, which is something we've done with the kids before so that's what we did.  Nathan was surprised when we walked into the party room at the bowling alley and there was a room full of people there for him!

We ordered pizza plus had cake, yummy......





Opening gifts....


Bowling...






Thanks for being my helpers Zak, Whitney and Jaxon and getting Nathan to his very own surprise birthday party!


1 comment:

  1. You fooled him! Good job and it looks by the pictures that he enjoyed himself, besides. That will be easy to remember that Nathan and your daughter will have a 30 year difference in age. Keep him on his toes, Girl.

    ReplyDelete