Thursday, May 26, 2011

Week #28

We've made it yet another week....we are now at week #28, I can't believe it!

By this week she weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels.  She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes.  Also her eyesight is developing and she may be able to see the light that filters in through the womb.

This week's fun gift was for me, oh yeah she got something too, like I've said before....she is one spoiled little girl already!


Being that sleep may becoming more difficult for me since I'm now in my third and final trimester I got a fun body wrap/pillow type thing.  I can't wait to use it, even though I've already caught myself either stealing a pillow from Nathan and/or grabbing an extra one from the guest room before heading to bed. 

She also got a cute little "cupcake" outfit to add to her closet!  I think I better talk to Nathan about adding on to her closet already, it's filling up rather quickly!

Hope you all have a great rest of the week and a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, we are looking forward to some time off, even though a landscaping project is in our future!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun this past week being able to spend time with you. "Estelle's" room is beautiful and how lucky she'll be to have you and Nathan as her parents!! Stay well.

    ReplyDelete