Friday, May 6, 2011

Week #25

I can't believe we are into May already....where has the year gone?
Glad to finally be getting some sunshine too, helps with every body's mood I think!

This week's gift is a keeper, especially since I was just craving a little chocolate the other night.....perfect timing!  Due to Estelle's taste buds that are forming (my Mom has named her Estelle for now, that's not her name but we'll go with it for now) she and/or her Mom (me) is developing a weakness for sweets.  From this week's reading I also learned that she is about 13 inches long and weighs a pound and a half.  Also included in this week's gift was a nostril sucker since her nostrils are beginning to open now.  Every household should have one of those lovely things, don't you think?


Side Note: This week's doctor's appointment confirmed that I'm finally feeling good and gaining weight.  I've made it a whole month now without doing the lovely throwing up thing in the morning and the scale showed.  I've gained 5 1/2 pounds this past month...WOW!

1 comment:

  1. Have a Happy Mothers Day and I am faithfully praying for you and your baby girl, Estelle. Bid everyone hello at the Larson's on Sunday. Sorry I can't be there. I'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete