Wednesday, May 18, 2011

3-3-3

This week marks the beginning of my "third trimester"....... in a way these last three months have gone pretty fast, I can only hope these next couple of months go just as fast.

This week's fun gift was full of pink stuff, all in 3's......


3 bibs, 3 little oneies, 3 sets of 3 pink hangers, 3 sets of socks, 3 wash clothes and 3 little burp clothes.  Have I mentioned before that this is one spoiled little girl and she isn't even here yet!

As much as I don't like posting pictures of myself, here you go....

                                          .............6 months pregnant!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURE OF YOU! And you are so little yet; the sweet pea is hiding well. And let's hope pink is her color. I think the chair needs a rilly frilly pink pillow in it besides the two. I'm just sayin'..

    ReplyDelete