Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What's in the box?

What a fun surprise to come home to today, a BIG box at our front door.

So what could be in the box?


This adorable brown chair and foot stool, which is the last piece of furniture for our little girls' bedroom was in the BIG box.  Nathan wasn't home yet so I went ahead and opened the box, I had to check it out.  I thought I'd get all the pieces out and ready to go so we could put it together when he got home, then I got to thinking there are only 5 pieces to this chair/foot stool I can put this together myself, right?  I hate putting things together but I can do this!  And that's what I did.........by the time Nathan walked in the door I was tying the cushions on and picking up all the garbage!  Can you believe it.........

I PUT THIS TOGETHER!


Side Note: Today is the 3 month mark, if this little girl decides to come on her "due date" we'll get to meet our little princess 3 months from today!
How exciting!

1 comment:

  1. That does look like a "sweet glide"! 3 months will go very fast; summertime, work family fun. I'm ordering a DVD for you and Nathan that Louis Giglio did so plan a date night and plan to be blown away. It's all good but the very end tells of that miracle you are assisting God with.

    ReplyDelete