Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week #24

Here we are at week #24 already......

"Hair growth during pregnancy is another one of those wacky symptoms you don't expect!"  This week is all about hair growth and thanks to the pregnancy hormones I find myself looking forward to my haircut tomorrow afternoon as I've noticed my hair even thicker than normal lately and I have thick hair! 


This week's gift bag was full of all types of hair removal products, I didn't even know there were that many products out there for this problem.  Also included was an Old Chicago gift card to remind us of our little girls size.  "Our little wiener schnitzel is about the length of a foot-long Chicago hot dog and weighs about 1 1/3 pounds."  We can't wait to go use this gift card as we don't go to Old Chicago very often.


We also received some fun little "pink" stuff in the mail yesterday from my good friend Brandie.  She has 2 handsome little boys so buying girl stuff is all new for her.  Can't wait till our little girl gets to wear this cute little hat and adorable headband, she'll be so cute!  Thanks again Brandie for the fun little surprise!

1 comment:

  1. I never knew that hair growth was a symptom - proof that you're never to old to learn. How sweet of Brandie to let you two know she's remembering you through this experience.

    ReplyDelete