Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Today's Doctor Appt

Headed back to the doctor this afternoon for my regular monthly appointment......


Right when I got there the nurse weighed me, I gained a pound and a half this past month which they were happy about since I've only lost in the past.....never thought I'd have that problem!  I didn't know how I would turn out on the weight thing since I was sick through-out the past weekend AGAIN but I'm feeling better now, hopefully it stays that way!

The doctor then came into the room and listened to the baby's heartbeat and checked me over, I'm meausuring right where I need to be plus she said my test results from my blood work from last time came back good which was all good to hear!

It was weird leaving the doctor's office today making an apppointment for the 1st week in May...where has the year gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment