Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Week #22

It's Wednesday again, another week has passed....

This week's fun little note from my Mom and Sister stated how little Miss continues to grow.  She has fully developed eyelashes and eyebrows and the hair on her little hair continues to grow, not sure about that.....remember if she takes after her Mother she'll have no hair till she's at least 2 years old.

Also we can hear her heartbeat through a stethoscope or a "prenatal listening device" in my case, that's what this week's gift is....


Other fun news......her cute little bedding came in yesterday.  I was so excited to see what it looked like, how well it matched the lime green walls (which I think it looks pretty good with) plus I was happy to finally get some pink stuff in that room besides just lime green and white.



Now it's off to find some fun fabric to match this girly bedding so I can get some curtains made for her 2 windows!  It's really starting to look like a little girls' room!

1 comment:

  1. When you use your new instrument (prenatal listening device) remember this: "The baby growing inside you is the only chance in life to assist God in a Miracle!" Erma Bombeck.
    The pink has added fun to the nursery and I wish I were there to help shop for material, which is one of my favorite things to do.

    ReplyDelete