Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cutie....

Last night we went and visited some friends of ours that had a baby last week.....what a cutie she is!  Here is picture of little Miss Brynlee....


Even Nathan agreed to hold her, after I twisted his arm.....ready or not I hope your ready for this honey!


We also got a fun surprise in the mail yesterday....a package from the Wauters family, friends of ours...congratulating us on our "girl" news this week.  I couldn't wait to open it as I'm sure it had some fun pink stuff inside.....and I wasn't wrong!

Isn't that the cutiest little swimming suit you have ever seen? 
Also I can't wait for her to fit into these cute little outfits either!

Onto the weekend....we hope to enjoy the nice weather, catch up on some odds and ends around the house, celebrate my brother and sister's birthdays and maybe even get a nap or two in. 

Have a good weekend everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I think Nathan looks pretty comfortable holding a girl-baby. Can't wait to see pictures of the furniture when it arrives. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete