Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week #39

Only 1 week left, I can't believe it......now that I think back on these last 9 months I think about how fast they have gone but I must say there were times that I didn't think I'd make it to August but here we are!

I went to my last regular doctor's appointment this afternoon and everything went good.  Gained a 1/2 lb, which was probably from lunch today since me and a couple gals from work headed to the newly opened Maid-Rite by the office for lunch.  I got the famous maid-rite sandwich and a chocolate malt and 7 hours later I'm still full.  The doctor also checked me and I am officially dilated to 1, just think only 9 more to go...how exciting!  He also said that her head is down, let's hope she stays that way!

According to my weekly email and my book she is weighing in at 7 lbs and is probably 19-21 inches long, that is just shocking to me - how can a 7 lb little girl be curled up inside of me. 

This week's gift - her very own Iowa Hawkeyes cheerleading outfit, she is fit for the upcoming football season.  Go Hawks! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I hope gold is Estelle's color for there is alot of it in that cheerleading costume. Nonetheless, it's as cute as can be. I pray safety and comfort AND great success in the remaining days of waiting for her and bringing her into our world. Any fears you may have can be swallowed up with believing joys.

    ReplyDelete