Sunday, August 14, 2011

Last Weekend.....

Our last weekend as just the "two" of us is just about over, I can't believe that sometime this week our lives will change forever but I think we're ready!

We kept ourselves plenty busy this past weekend doing all types of things....
-Friday was my last day at work (YEAH!)
-Friday late afternoon I helped a girlfriend set-up for her daughter's wedding reception
-Friday night Nathan picked up a take n' bake pizza from a new place in CF
-After pizza we found a fun movie to watch on cable, ended up being pretty funny
-Tried to sleep in Saturday morning but my internal alarm clock goes off around 4:00 AM these days
-Saturday morning I spent some time cleaning the house and working on the laundry while Nathan mowed
-Saturday afternoon we attended an outside wedding, beautiful weather even though it sprinkled a little
-Saturday night we had fun at the wedding reception
-Sunday we went to a great church service, last one without a baby
-After church we grabbed some groceries
-Had lunch at Subway, just the two of us
-Enjoyed a Sunday afternoon nap
-Sunday night we grilled out
-Went on a walk around the neighborhood
-And did some relaxing.......

I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the nest is ready. Bring on the beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete