Friday, August 5, 2011

Thankful...

It's finally FRIDAY and I'm very "thankful" that this week is over. 
It was a little stressful at work this past week for me as we had a lot going on.  We had our yearly auditor here, you know the typical accountant that's known as Mr. Personality.  I was also training a new gal who's going to be taking my place while I'm gone, plus it's the first of the month, our busy time!
But with God's help I made it through the week!

Making it through my stressful week got me thinking of all the other things in life that I'm thankful for, like:
     -My faith and church
     -My family, what would I do without them?  Especially my husband!
     -The miracle of life, this pregnancy and my soon to be daughter
     -My friends, love them all!
     -My home, love being a home body!
     -My health, what more can I can?
     -My job and the fact that I have a place to work, some days I have to remind
      myself of this

     -And all the little things in life.......I could go on and on!

We all know this verse but I wanted to share it with you again, as this is the verse that got me through my week. "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength"  Philippians 4:13

Hope you had a good week, now it's onto the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post! We most certainly do have so much to be thankful for :)
    I'm so glad this dreaded week is over for you, and you only have a max of ONE week left. Then it's....BABY time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad for you that you know who you can rely upon for strength for each day. One day at a time!! Love you and praying every day for your family.

    ReplyDelete