Friday, July 29, 2011

Week #37

Only 3 weeks to go, I can't believe it!

This week's gift was "all about me".....it's about time, just kidding!

                              ...............a super soft robe and fuzzy socks!

Our little lady continues to grow and gain weight during these next few weeks.  Also she is practicing breathing movements in preparation for the outside world.  She will also turn her head toward light and sounds just as a newborn would.  Around this time her head should be down (which it is according to my doctor's appt that I had on Wednesday!)  She is also anywhere from 19 to 20 inches long and weighs approximately 6.5 pounds.

1 comment:

  1. We must pray that she keeps her head down and doesn't decide to do a flip just to make things difficult. I hope you are still feeling okay. I'm off to VA this week but the cell phone reaches that far in case you have news to tell.

    ReplyDelete