Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baby Shower #1

This past Friday night my sister, Angie and sister-in-law, Kasey hosted an amazing "Sweet Pea" Baby Shower for me at my Mom's house.  What a great night of seeing old friends, playing some fun games and being blessed with some many great gifts, thanks again girls for hosting a baby shower for us!


Here is a picture of the corsage I got to wear for the night, it had beautiful flowers (my favorite colors right now, pink and lime green) plus a toy rattle on it, very creative huh?


Here is a picture of the "Sweet Pea Dessert Bar" table which was FULL of all types of yummy desserts!


Some of us playing the "Sweet Pea" crossword puzzle game!

 

Opening gifts......


All of our gifts, yes it took us a while to find a place for all of our (her) goodies...


A picture of me and my good friend (since Kindergarten) who made the trip from Des Moines, thanks again for coming Brandie.....

 
Last but not least, a picture of the adorable "thanks for coming" gifts that all the guests could take as they left the baby shower.....little "sweet pea" hand sanitizers.  What a cute little favor that I think everybody loved!


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh. Now I see what went on at the shower and don't feel out of the loop anymore. It looks like it was festive and beautifully done; like none other I'm guessing, considering your mother had her hand in it too. The picture of Brandie with you is a keeper. You are a "great little blogger".

    ReplyDelete