Thursday, July 7, 2011

Week #34

Here we are a week later.....

I must say this week has been a busy one for us with something going on every night, plus it's been a short week at work with the 4th of July falling on this past Monday....it was great having Monday off of work, what an awesome way to start off a week! 

Today after work I had a fun little surprise waiting for me in my car for Week #34, #35 or #36.......since we really don't know what week we are on due to the fact at my doctor's appointment last week my doctor said I was measuring a little big. 
I also had an appointment at Allen Hospital this week to get another ultrasound done to check the size of this little girl.  They are guessing she is around 6 lbs. already and is measuring closer to week #36 instead of the week #34 that we thought we were at.  What does that mean?  Well they are leaving my due date as August 17th and she will enter this world whenever she is good and ready, she is in charge you know!

Back to this week's fun gift......well again my Mom & Ang know me all too well!


A very touching card with a gift cards to two of my favorite "pampering" places....LA Nails to get a pedicure, which I better use sometime soon!   I should probably have pretty toes just in case I go into labor early, right?  And the other gift card is to Beau Monde, which is where I get my haircut at.  I'll get to use this fun gift card in a couple weeks because I already have a cut and color scheduled.  My hair stylists thinks I better have some "fresh" highlights for all those wonderful hospital snapshots.....yeah right, but okay, twist my arm, I haven't gotten highlights in a while so why not pamper myself now!

Thanks again gals, I can't wait to use both of these fun gift cards.

1 comment:

  1. Quite the news and quite the technology that tells us size and gender and weight. Yikes! But as you say, she's in charge and will deliver timely. Have fun with the gift cards.

    ReplyDelete