Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend Recap

What a fun 3 day weekend I had!  Friday started off with a much needed haircut & color for me, Natalie got to hang out with Frannie for a couple of hours while I did that.  Then we stopped by my old work to say "HI" to the girls there, we also had lunch with "Aunt" Suzanne, which is always fun and yummy!  Then it was home for naps, well I didn't get one but Natalie did!  I worked on odds and ends around the house while "little miss" napped.  Then after Daddy got home from work I headed into CF to do a little shopping with Ang while Nathan stayed home with sleepy head.  She slept most of the afternoon, up for an hour or so and then it was back to bed, let's just say Daddy had a pretty easy night I'd say!

Saturday was a "work day" at home.  I worked on basic stuff in the morning - laundry and cleaning but then in the afternoon while Natalie slept (for 3 1/2 hours that is) I got my Christmas decorations out.  It's a little early for me but looking ahead at our next couple of weekends I thought I'd better get it done now. 

Here's all my light up houses, not plugged in yet - we'll wait a couple more weeks for that but at least I have them up!


And our cute pencil tree...


Sunday after church we headed to Blain's to grab a few Christmas gifts
(I love their toyland) the we headed home - since the Bears game got moved from noon to 3:00 Nathan headed outside to put some lights up on the house, figured we'd better do it now while it's half way nice out weather wise.


Here's to another fun filled week, I can't believe Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away - we have so much to be "thankful" for this year!


1 comment:

  1. You had quite the sleepy head on your hands this week-end. You have a high roof line and I was wondering if Nathan will string lights way up there. Be careful you guys!

    ReplyDelete