Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
We spent our day with this cute butterball!


I'm bummed that I didn't get any pictures of our fun day, guess I was too busy!
We started Natalie's 1st Thanksgiving off by hanging out at home in the morning and then we headed to the Bridges for a yummy lunch with Grandpa & Grandma Larson.  After lunch we headed to Gary & Mom's house to hang out, rest/nap, look through ads and of course eat dessert!

Hope you and your family had a blessed Thanksgiving as well!

1 comment:

  1. You help make every day blessed for me, Di. I know that you are living your life as unto the Lord and raising up my beautiful granddaughter in a nurturing and loving home-and you help me get glimpses of your life through this remarkable media.

    ReplyDelete