Sunday, November 6, 2011

Funday Sunday!

It was a mother-daughter lazy day while Daddy was at a farm show with Uncle Chris and Grandpa Mike.  We spent the day in our comfy clothes watching movies on Lifetime and hanging out!  We practiced sitting up, she did pretty good for a few seconds before falling over.



She was a happy girl!


She even took a 2 hour nap for me so while she slept I got some scrapbooking done.  Yes we have a thumb sucker on our hands.  She doesn't do it all the time but I've caught her from time to time do it.  I think it's cute now but it might get us into trouble later if she keeps this habit up.



1 comment:

  1. sweet sweet pictures-trying to sit up, sucking her thumb and extremely cute smiles. My personal favorite is the first one; Natalie's eyes are the same size as the polka-dots on her outfit. Thanks, Di, for sharing your joy.

    ReplyDelete