Sunday, November 20, 2011

3 months old

Another month has come and gone...
I can't believe Natalie is 3 months old today!


....she currently weighs just over 14 lbs
(according to our bathroom scale)


....is about 25 inches long (by our tape measure here at home)


.....still loves her cereal at night, she get pretty messy at times


....is still a great sleeper, taking her regular 3-4 hour nap at daycare and has been going to bed around 7:30/8:00 p.m. at night. 


....loves her baths, she is a splashing machine


....moved up to size 2 diapers this past month


....currently wearing size 3-6 months clothes/sleepers, they are a little big yet but we had to move up to the next size because of the length.  I have a feeling we are going to have one tall girl on our hands!  Wonder where she gets that from?


....is really starting to talk more and more


....seems to be enjoying daycare, she gets excited when I ask her if she wants to go find her friends at daycare in the morning while we are getting ready


....is 1/2 way rolling over, I give her this next month and she'll have this task mastered as well....right now she gets stuck on her side!


....Has found her "THUMB" - yes she is a thumb sucker, not all the time but I've caught her looking for it when she is super tired


....is holding her head up more, brings it up on her own while she is on the floor


....sad to say but she is becoming a daddy's girl!


Happy 3 month birthday baby girl!
We love you!



1 comment:

  1. All are beautiful milestones for your Dolly Natalie. Thank you, Di, for helping me keep in tune with your family's life and happenings. I can see it in my mind's eye; it's a wonderful gift for me!

    ReplyDelete