Sunday, June 26, 2011

Successful Weekend

Minus getting rock delivered early this week we are officially done with our landscaping project.  Nathan and I ended up taking off Friday, it was a last minute decision but one I'm glad we made since Friday's weather was beautiful and Saturday's ending up raining for a couple hours in the afternoon.  After spending about 12 hours outside on Friday and 4 more on Saturday morning we got our project done and it only costed me 2 trips to Menards for block....but that's okay, I love that place!

Before...


During...
 

After.... 

Since we got our project done by Saturday noon we got to enjoy the rest of the day not playing in the dirt.  We ended up running some errands, buying our new garden fountain, which I just love and then we stopped by my Mom & Gary's with supper.  Sunday consisted of church, working outside and even a quick nap....what a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am exhausted just reading about your week-end and seeing Nathan's back-breaking job in photo! Yikes! But it's a beautiful landscape - does it wrap around to the front, too? You are soooo lucky to have black dirt to play with; Indiana clay is not so much fun.

    ReplyDelete