Friday, June 17, 2011

Week #31

Here we are again, a week later! 
I can't believe we have just 9 weeks left (give or take).

This week's info says she'll gain weight faster than she'll increase in length.  By now her lung's and digestive tract are nearly mature.  She is a little over 3 pounds and is 16 inches long already!

In this week's gift.....

                           ..........she got baby food, bowls and spoons!

She now has her own little cupboard in the kitchen, this girl is taking over the house, I love it!

This week at my doctor's appointment I had to get blood drawn again because they are watching my platelets, they have been low from the beginning so they are keeping an eye on them.  Also I lost 2.5 pounds, not sure how since this tummy of mine is only getting bigger.  Next appointment is in 2 weeks already!

Today mark's the 2 month mark......2 months away from my due date, I can't believe it!

1 comment:

  1. This is an exciting thing to do the countdown to the big day with you. And I pray for the three of you always; especially for the platelets, eh?

    ReplyDelete