Monday, July 29, 2013

Last weekend of July....

This past weekend - the last weekend of July was a weird one,
weather wise....but I loved it.  Spent most of Saturday cleaning the house,
I mean deep cleaning with the windows wide open, it was great. 
We took it easy in the afternoon and even enjoyed a crockpot of chili.
 

 
After nap time Natalie and I ran out and did some quick errands.....then we had supper and chocolate malts for dessert......the weather has gotten to us...
chili for lunch and malts to go along with supper - I know, call us weird.

 
Sunday we enjoyed another great church service, a yummy lunch which consisted of something grilled and after a quick nap we headed to Wendall's house for a family get together.....grilled out and let the kids have fun outside together....running and playing ball!


 
The 4 crazy cousins....


 
 
Onto another great week with wonderful temps.....
 
 

 


1 comment:

  1. You had a great week-end I think. I especially liked the pictures of our cute crazy cousins. The first one on your roster reminded me of a football team getting in position for the next play. :0)

    ReplyDelete