Thursday, July 25, 2013

Busy Girl!

This is just one of the many things that keep our little girl busy these days,
she is always playing (a.k.a moving) these cheap old plastic chairs
(that were actually given to us - so free) around outside, you would like laugh at all the different ways she lines these chairs up and/or talks to her baby, kitty and Elmo as she carefully places each one in their special chair.  I finally took the time to take a few pictures and document this fun thing that I so want to remember about Natalie's wonderful time as a toddler, she has a great imagination already and I can't wait to see where it takes her next!
 







 
As you can see this is a very "serious" job for Natalie - no smiles here!
Oh she is so funny.....it just makes me smile,
no really I laugh every time I see these pictures!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That's a priceless series of pictures, Di. One can only imagine where she is drawing these ideas from. I thought perhaps Day Care; they probably line up chairs.

    ReplyDelete