Thursday, September 6, 2012

My birthday week.....

Well it's been a week now that I turned the big 3-0, I think I'm over the shock that I'm not in my twenties anymore!  My wonderful family pampered me all week long with fun gifts left at my house both inside and outside all week long -
I received something new every day,
it was so much fun coming home to yet another surprise!
 
A new calendar for 2013...


Supper in the oven...
 

A new pumpkin "welcome" sign!
 

The front on my house...



A yummy new smell in my kitchen!
 

And some Scratch yummy cupcakes...


My birthday night included supper at Doughy Joey's full of pizza, more cupcakes and some fun gifts - one including a weekend away with my family - in which I'm looking forward too so much!  We leave Saturday morning - not sure where we are going and/or what we are doing, it's all a surprise/secret to me! 
I'm sure we will have a great time and I'll fill you in when we return!
 


1 comment:

  1. OMIGOSH!! You lucky gal, you have such an amazing family to pamper in the delightful ways that they did. You'll not soon forget your big
    3-0.

    ReplyDelete