Wednesday, July 11, 2012

True Iowa Girl...

Mark it on the calendar...Natalie has become a "true Iowa girl" by eating corn on the cob for the 1st time tonight and LOVED it.  Imagine that....there isn't much she doesn't like!  I must say she got pretty mad when I tried to show her how to properly eat it - she would rather just chew on the end.


Yummy!


I love it....


Isn't this is way you're supposed to eat it?


Thank you - I'll take that big one too!


And this is what the hair looks like after Natalie has put her dirty corn fingers
in it and Nathan has washed/fixed it! 


Oh I have my hands full with these two!


1 comment:

  1. Natalie's hair is coming in so cute; you can see how much she has when Daddy "fixes" it. I wonder what her dirty diapers look like today after the feast of Iowa sweet corn.

    ReplyDelete