Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 4th of July

We had a nice day together at home on the 4th, it was a nice break to the week!
Our little walker is still trying to get the hang of her new trick...


Natalie's new "hiding" spot!


Heading outside to put together Natalie's new water table - an early birthday gift from her Uncle, Aunt & cousins in Milwaukee....thanks guys!


Yeah Daddy, thanks for putting together my table...


now let me help you fill it up!


I love getting my pj's wet!


Might as well play with no shirt on...


Mid-morning Angie, Carson and Weston came over....the kids had fun playing outside for a little bit but we could only stand it for a little bit as it was too darn "HOT" out there!


Here Carson let me help you....I'm about as tall as you, you know.....


After the kids were good and wet we came in for lunch, then it was nap time!  Angie and the boys headed home and Natalie went down for a much needed nap, daycare just wears her out these days!

We didn't make it to any fireworks but had a great evening at home together!


1 comment:

  1. I'd say you had a beautiful and relazing 4th of July-sometimes that is the best way to celebrate. It's for certain that Natalie will have a lot of fun with her water table. It's a great idea. Why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete