Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weston Michael

Friday, April 27th at 8:38 a.m. Weston Michael Brouwer arrived!
And I must say he is so stinkin' cute!


I ran over my lunch hour on Friday to meet him for the 1st time,
here's Frannie watching Wanda - the nurse taking Weston's temperature!


 Aunt Di-Di holding Weston Michael...


On Saturday I took Natalie up to the hospital to meet her new little cousin,
I think she likes him!  Carson the big brother does good with him as well!

 

Then on Sunday after church we stopped by the hospital
so Uncle Nathan could meet the little guy...


Natalie got to hold baby Weston all by herself...

 

We think you are a keeper lil' Weston Michael, welcome to the family!
We love you little guy!

Soon we'll have another little baby in the family, we can't wait to welcome another little girl to the family in just a couple of weeks - then we'll have 2 girls and 2 boys!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the dear pictures, Di. Such an exciting time it is to welcome a new little soul to the family. I'll be revisiting this blog many times cuz I love all the photos you posted!

    ReplyDelete