Thursday, April 5, 2012

Girl's Night!

Right now Thursday nights are known as "Girl's Night" in our house.  It's the night that Nathan is at class so it's just me and Natalie.  Tonight Nathan dropped Natalie off at my work because he had to head into class a little early, since Natalie was in town already I decided to run and grab a few groceries for the weekend.  She was such a good girl, sat in her car seat like a big girl and then fell asleep on the way home so I quick uploaded the chair, put the groceries away, changed my clothes, got the mail and did a few other odds and ends before she woke up.  Then we had supper together, she had some baby food and then a couple new snacks that I picked up from the store for her, she liked them both.  Then it was onto a bath, she loves her baths, eating the bubbles and trying to stand up in the bathtub are her latest things.  Then after we got our pj's on we played for a while before heading off to bed. 

Oh did I mention she has also found Mommy's plant
and pretties on the end table, caught in the act!


She is now pulling herself up to the couch, what a big girl...


Playing with her activity table, which she loves...
 

Multi-tasking - watching TV and going to answering the phone...


Close up, no smile but love the eyes...


I know you can't see it very well but there's a little tooth in there,
it popped thur a week or so ago...


Her 1st laptop...


Hi pretty girl, nice face huh....you can thank Dad for that one! 


What a fun night us girls had together!

1 comment:

  1. I guess so! You two did have a busy fun night! It looks to me like Natalie's eyes just get bluer and bluer. I am grateful for the time and effort you make to share your life; it helps me keep in touch with the little one's growth-pulling herself up, new tooth, visiting on the phone. Good Stuff.

    ReplyDelete