Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday - March 8th

Today marks the last day of in-home daycare the place Natalie has gone every day since she was 6 weeks old.  She is leaving behind her 1st friends but starting Monday, when she starts at her new daycare I know she'll have new friends to play with.

I wanted to get a picture of Natalie and Amanda but of course forgot my camera this morning when I dropped her off.  Amanda did say she is going to email me some of the pictures she has taken since Natalie 1st started, once she does I'll post them!

Tomorrow (Friday) Natalie and I are hanging out together....cleaning, working on some laundry, running a few errands, one of the stops is dropping off all her stuff at her new daycare.  Besides all of that fun we need to finish packing as we're heading out of town for the weekend once Nathan gets home from work.
We are headed off to a hotel/water park for the weekend, meeting up with Nathan's family.  I'm sure we'll have a great weekend....I'll post after the weekend details of the fun, Natalie's 1st water park experience!

Hope you have a great weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. I was so hoping Amanda would change her mind and Natalie could stay at in-home care but I trust you and know that you've done your homework in choosing a day care for her. Stay safe at the waterpark. It's good those 4 little cousins can get together occassionally.

    ReplyDelete