Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blocked Tear Duct

Knock on wood I think Natalie's blocked tear duct has opened - FINALLY! 
It's been a long 6 months.  Both Nathan and I have noticed that the last couple of days we haven't had to clean it and/or open her eye in the morning, sometimes when she wakes up it's "glued" shut...poor baby!  Plus it hasn't been watering or gooping up at night either!  I also asked the sitter this morning if she has noticed it getting better and she is yes!  I didn't think it would ever be "normal" without having surgery when she is a year old......no surgery for our baby girl!
I'm so happy.....best news all week!

Sorry to report, no picture tonight.....sleeping beauty is in bed already!

 






1 comment:

  1. Great great news! Now she doesn't have that discomfort and I'm so relieved for her and for you. You put joy in my day with the news and you are a dear to share it. :)

    ReplyDelete