Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday-Monday-Monday!

This week is going to be a little different for Natalie as daycare is closed, our sitter is on a Cruise this week so today I stayed home with Natalie.  What a great way to start off my week, I dislike Mondays at work anyway. 

Our day consists of a 9:00 a.m. doctor appointment, it is her 4 month check-up....a little late.  It was the first time I could get her into the doctor as their schedules are very busy, but it worked out great as I had the day off anyway. 

She weighs 16 lbs 4 ounces and is 27 inches long.  She is becoming a BIG girl!  She also got shots, which is a lot harder on Mommy of course. 

After her appointment we stopped by my office to say "HI" to everybody, they couldn't believe how big she had gotten....they hadn't seen her since I stopped in during maternity leave.  After that we headed home for a nice long nap.  After her nap she played a little bit but you could tell she wasn't her playful self, I'm sure her legs are a little sore as well!  She can be out of it today but hopefully tomorrow she is back to her regular self as she is spending the day with Frannie & Carson tomorrow, I'm sure they will have a great day!

Here she is snuggling with Daddy...


Can't tell this little cutie isn't feeling the best tonight, can you? 



1 comment:

  1. Grandma Weichers would say, "She looks like a healthy specimen." That lucky Nathan - he gets much snuggle time with Natalie. Where will she be going the remainder of the week?

    ReplyDelete