Tuesday, December 20, 2011

4 months old

Here we are on December 20th and Natalie is 4 months old already...

....note the drool on the shirt, she is a drooling machine lately!


....she currently weighs just over 15.6 lbs
(according to our bathroom scale)


....is about 25 1/2 inches long (by our tape measure here at home)


.....still eating cereal at night


....is still a great sleeper, takes great naps at daycare plus goes to bed around 8:00/8:30 p.m. at night and sleeping till 6:00/6:30 a.m. the next morning. 
I have even started putting her in bed at night and letting her fall asleep on her own


....still loves her baths, she can now touch the other end of her little fish bath tub,
I have a feeling we'll be out of that thing soon


....still wearing size 2 diapers


....moved her up to her 6-9 month clothes this past month


....loves to talk and has just started to giggle, which is music to my ears


...has the BEST little smile and is using it all the time


....seems to be doing great at daycare still, she has cried a couple mornings when I drop her off but the daycare gal says she stops 2 seconds after I leave...she just has to make me feel bad first.  Over the past month our daycare gal has had nothing but good things to say about our little girl, telling both Nathan and I over and over again how good of a baby she is, which we love to hear!


....is officially rolling over, only to the right though...she still gets stuck on her arm when she rolls to the left


....Natalie still loves to suck on her thumb, which is so cute


....she is also really enjoying tummy time and reaching for new toys all the time


....still loves her Daddy and me too I think!


Happy 4 month birthday baby girl!
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Boy-oh-Boy Little Natalie has lots of talents for only 4 months of age. She's cute, that's for sure. The update blogs are fun for me to read because I don't feel so behind in her growing process. Thanks, Di, for sharing your family with me in this way.

    ReplyDelete