Monday, October 3, 2011

Back at it....

Well today was my 1st day back to work and if that's not hard enough it was at a new job.  Actually the day went pretty good, I think I'll catch onto the work fast or at least I hope I do. 

Our sitter called us last night to say that her daughter had been throwing up all day so we had to go to Plan B for the day.  Frannie came to the rescue, thank you Frannie!  I think both Natalie and Frannie had a great day together and it actually made me feel a little about leaving her being that she'd be spending her 1st day away from me with my Mom instead of a stranger.

My desk now has this beautiful fall flower arrangement on it thanks to my wonderful husband and daughter!


On to Tuesday, another hard day I'm sure but hopefully over the next couple of days or weeks it will get easier for me.  Tomorrow Natalie is onto the sitter, hoping she'll have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a thoughtful gesture Nathan and Natalie did. You were well in God's care yesterday for I'm certain you felt better at work knowing Natalie was in loving arms on your first official day away from her.

    ReplyDelete