Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy Friday!

What a fun, yet busy day Natalie and I had today.  We started off our morning at the doctor.  Natalie had her 2 week doctor appointment, she's really almost 3 weeks old but this is the first time I could get in with her new doctor.  Well I'm happy to report that she is a healthy girl and growing up so fast.  At today's appointment she weighed 10 lbs 15 ounces and is now 21 1/2 inches long.  The doctor also looked over her eyes, ears, head, arms, legs, etc and said everything looked good, he was very surprised at how well she can hold her head up.  That's my girl!

After her doctor's appointment we headed to my old job for the annual Iowa/Iowa State potluck party, it was fun to see everybody plus Miss Natalie got to meet some of the nurses we didn't see last time we stopped in so that was fun.

This is what she wore to the potluck party today?  I wonder who she is cheering for during tomorrow's game?


I also made this sign before we left the house this morning and had it sitting on her lap when we walked into VNA, they loved it!


During the potluck party Natalie had a bottle and was out for the count, that was after she was up most of the morning - what a happy girl she was today.  Once I knew she would be out for a while I decided to head to the store and grab some groceries for the weekend.  We have a busy weekend ahead of us, I'm doing a wedding at church so Natalie gets to hang out with Daddy at home.....first time I'm leaving them home together, I think they will be fine.  Sunday we are having Natalie baptized at church and then having our whole family over for lunch at our house.  Hopefully you have a fun-filled weekend ahead of you as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hang on Little Girl Natalie, you are in for one fun life with your creative family. I wish Nathan well today; his first day alone with "baby". And I'll attend the baptism in Spirit, praying that goodness and mercy follows Natalie and her entire family all the days of her life.

    ReplyDelete