Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hudson's Homecoming Week...

Last week was Hudson's Homecoming Week and Natalie was able to dress-up 3 days - Wednesday...Dress up like your favorite book...
"Chick-a, Chick-a...BOOM-BOOM"
 
 
Sports Team Day - Bears Shirt/Jersey...

 
And Friday was "Pirate Sprit Day" and due to the fact that it was a bit of a crazy morning around this house Friday morning with Nathan staying home to work on the tree and everything I didn't get a snapshot of our lil' Pirate fan, but I did get to volunteer in Natalie's classroom for just a little bit Friday morning (as I had planned) before heading home to do tree duty with Nathan and I brought the kids in Natalie's class these lil' pirate treats as a fun lil' snack on a fun Friday morning of Homecoming Week....


 
GO PIRATES!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks to me like Natalie is having a great first year of school. Good job, Mom, of helping to make sweet memories!!

    ReplyDelete