Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Busy weekend....

This past weekend I feel we did a little of this and a little of that....it started off with a movie/popcorn night on Friday night as it was cold and rainy here so Natalie's 1st soccer practice was cancelled....
 
 
Saturday morning Natalie started Kindergym...


 
In the afternoon we made monster bars....

 
And cheered on the HAWKS to win!


 
Sunday was church and Grandpa & Grandma Sents for lunch where I guess I didn't get my camera out....then it was onto the Awana Carnival Kick-Off event where the girls had a great time...












And now onto a busy week here at the Rausch household!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture showing Addi's back of head as she is watching Natalie's face getting painted. I can just imagine the expression on her face.

    ReplyDelete