Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Season of Advent...

Last night was a fun night to get away as ladies and enjoy "Seasons of Advent" meal at our church, what a great way to kick off December and get into the spirit of Christmas.  I've gone the past 3 years and have really enjoyed it.  This year I had the privilege to host a table with my Mom.  We had a great time decorating our table and we even filled it with our own family and friends.

Beautiful stage area - theme of the evening  "Wrapped in His Love"



Our gorgeous table with fresh flowers & greenery within the centerpiece.
We also got to use Grandma Larson's dishes.


Our table group!


And a quick snapshot of the other tables...




















And a final snapshot of me and "my date" - Jennifer for the evening!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear Diane - what a beautiful table - glamorous to the hilt! WHAT did you use to cover the chairs. Your talented mom and talented you did an awesome job. Thank you for taking pictures of the other tables too. Enjoyed seeing them. Looks like I missed a beautiful evening. I remember well the surprise you pulled on me last year with just such an event!!

    ReplyDelete