Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Oh what a Halloween...

Oh what a Halloween we had...it was a fun yet busy lil' day!
The morning started off with a Halloween/Costume Parade Parade....





Then right after daycare I picked Natalie up and we travelled downtown
Cedar Falls to participate in their Main Street Trick-or-Treat event. 
It was a lot of fun, middle of the day so it was cool yet sunny and there were tons of cute lil' people all dressed up! 







Even some of the business owners/employees dressed up, Natalie loved these lil' princesses at "Elegant Affair by Amy" and she even asked me....
can I get my picture taken with them Mommy?




Then we headed home to pick up the cute lil' ladybug and Daddy
and then we travelled around our neighbourhood a little bit...




Last stop was Papa & Frannie's house - we were only got to trick-or-treat at the door but got invited in for supper and then Natalie's new job was to hand out candy, which she got really into.  She was one busy gal!


And just like that it's over....we're left with a HUGE bowl of candy in the kitchen...which I hear Daddy in a lot....and a Princess who is already talking about how she wants to be a "Butterfly" next year!

1 comment:

  1. Well I should say Natalie will need a new costume next year for the princess dress should be nearly worn out from use. . . lots of trick-or-treating for that gal huh? And yes you do have an awful cute lil' Ladybug.
    I think I recognize the necklace Frannie is wearing. Ask her if it's the same one I got for Krista's wedding. It's gorgeous and I need to wear mine some more.

    ReplyDelete