Sunday, April 20, 2014

Youth Pavilion

Thursday night we started off our extra long Easter weekend
at the Youth Pavilion in Waterloo with Mark, Brittany & Brynlee
and I must say the girls had a blast...
 
















 
okay so maybe us adults did too!
 
Now onto all the fun we had Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
I thought I'd better divide these posts up a little bit as when I went to upload the pictures from the weekend and I ended up having #198 on my camera - what, really?  I guess we did have a lot of fun this past weekend....I feel like we did a little bit of everything!
 
Stay tuned...
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You did go clickity click click with the camera. But all is so fun for me to see. Great that I know where these pics were taken and glad the girls had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete