Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Weekend Recap...

Well I have my computer back so here is a "quick recap of this past weekend with LOTS of pictures, so I hope you are ready!


First I surprised Natalie and brought home a bunny (just for the weekend) as a gal at work breeds them so I asked her if I could borrow one and I think Natalie liked it.  It really was a cute lil' thing that enjoying "hopping" around our fenced in yard most of Saturday, on the nice sunny day we had...
 
 






Even Brynlee stopped by on Friday night to check out the bunny!
 
 
Then Saturday us girls headed to the City Park for an Easter Egg Hunt, Natalie did the "hunting" part while Addison sat on the Easter Bunny's lap....of course Natalie wanted NOTHING to do with sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap!







And since Mommy forgot Natalie's cute lil' pink basket at home we ended up using a diaper sack (only thing I could find in the diaper bag) for all of her eggs.....she ended up getting 5, great job Natalie!


Then we played on the playground for a little bit before heading back home!


And to end our day of fun we went to Brandon & Jenny's Wedding Reception in Waterloo on Saturday night...


Look who spotted the cupcake table, it didn't help we sat right next to it either!







 



I think everybody had a great time...and then the dance started!
 


Check out those dance moves from Natalie!







Go Weston Man!






And to end our weekend of fun on Sunday we hosted Sents Easter at our house and due to the lovely rainy weather we moved all the fun activities inside!




And the bunny made his appearance!





I think the kids like it!












Let the Easter egg hunt begin!



Weston, Caron & Natalie pretending they are on the "beach" taking naps with their new towels from Papa & Lanette.....



And then there's Addi - up on all 4's these days!





And this is how we ended our busy weekend.....very tired!


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for sharing these wonderful pictures. I enjoyed each and every one of them. And Natalie's great big eyes looking at the camera while feeding her dolly is priceless. I camped on that one quite a while.

    ReplyDelete