Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Our New Year's Eve Fun!

We spent our New Year's Eve hanging out at CEC with some friends
and I was so bummed that I forgot my camera at home so here are a few snapshots with my phone, sorry they aren't the best...
 



















 
If you check out our blog from just a year ago you'll see that
we went to CEC last New Year's Eve as well and last year it was
Natalie's 1st time there and this year it's Addi's 1st time there...crazy huh?
Who knows if this tradition will continue!
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. I forgot what CEC is? Whatever it is it looks like a great place for the children. I love the picture of Natalie and her friend sitting close: it looks like they have their arms around each other. FUN PICTURES!!! Great picture of you and Addi too!

    ReplyDelete