Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Grandma Sents....

This past Saturday night we traveled to Aplington to help Grandma Sents celebrate her birthday, I know she always enjoys getting together with the family and since her birthday was on Saturday it worked out great! 
 








I was so bummed that I had my camera on the wrong setting,
at least I noticed it before the night was over.





 Give the kids a couple boxes and they are happy :)



Helping Grandma open her presents...

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 





 
And lots of playing......
 
It was a fun night celebrating with Grandma another speical year.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Grandma Sents! It looks like everyone had lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Sents seems like a very sweet grandma. =) She reminds me of my grandma, whom I adore so much! We should never forget our grandparents. They are the ones who sacrificed a lot to give the next generations in the family a good life. Cheers to them!

    Theodore Wong

    ReplyDelete