Friday, January 4, 2013

Daddy/Daughter Time!

Last week (Wednesday-Friday) while I had to work Nathan and Natalie were home bonding - having some fun daddy/daughter time!

When I got home on Wednesday Natalie had this nice little scratch on her head,
I guess their wrestling match took a twist when Natalie walked into Nathan's finger/fingernail in which took a little bit a skin.
 

I guess she was upset when it happened but was happy by the time I got home!


She is getting rather too quick for me to take pictures of anymore!
Always wanting to "see the picture" after I take it....Ms. Smartypants!


Then on Friday she got her poor little thumb (the special one she sucks one)
in the closet door while Nathan was packing for the weekend, as we took off for his parents' house right after I got off of work.  Nathan felt bad and I teased him that she is home with me all the time and she goes to daycare full time and has never had a mark on her but 3 days home with him and she does. 
He just laughed and said he's "getting her tough"! 
Oh my!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dear, I bet she wasn't happy with her boo-boos. And was vocal about it too, right? That's okay, girls need to speak up when they're upset!

    ReplyDelete