Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day!

What a beautiful Mother's Day it has been!
Started the day by getting pampered from my two loves, Nathan and Natalie!
I got a beautiful hanging flower basket, a yummy smelling candle and a ring from Nathan and Natalie made me this cute footprint poem, it's so darn cute!


We went to church together as a family and then headed to Ang's for brunch!


Carson enjoying some fruit!


Grandma Sally enjoying some cuddle time with Kaylee...


After lunch we enjoyed some time outside, it was just a beautiful spring day.
Carson gave Natalie a ride in his tractor/wagon, she loved it!


Frannie, Weston, Angie & Kaylee...


Me & Natalie played on the slide together...


Me and my favorite girl...


What a fun day - I truly enjoyed my 1st Mother's Day!



1 comment:

  1. It was a memorable day with wee ones everywhere-thanks for putting it in print for posterity's sake.

    ReplyDelete