Sunday, May 8, 2016

Falling Behind.....

You may have noticed that we've been super busy with life these days and that's the #1 reason why my phone is full of pictures and I'm falling behind on the blog...
 
So more to come on what we've been up to like Awana Award Night, Daycare Spring pictures, planting flowers, visiting the park, going to the Grundy movie with friends on a Friday night, Kaylee's 4th birthday party, Supper with Anna & Elsa, celebrating "Teacher Appreciation Week" with our favorite daycare teachers and just this past Saturday getting to watch Nathan walk across the stage to receive his college degree......
 
But today we got to celebrate Mother's Day with a beautiful day, we attend church together...
 
 
and then went back to our house to brunch and from the looks up of I only have these fun snapshots on my phone thanks to Ang.....and not a 1 of Frannie, sorry!  I'll do better next time...I promise!
 





 
Happy Mother's Day to the best Mom/Frannie in the world!
 
 
XOXOXO
 
 
 

1 comment: