Wednesday, March 25, 2015

1st Time at the Dentist!

Tuesday afternoon's fun was taking these 2 girls to the dentist....a new (different-kid friendly dentist, if there is such a thing), it was the 1st time to the dentist for Addison and boy was it memorable....let's just so there was NO time for snapshots at the dentist as I was by myself with both of them....literally "pinning" them down so the dentist could "quickly" look over their teeth. 
 
I'm sure you are now dying laughing and have a nice visual - well stop it,
I think I came home worn out and with high blood pressure.
 
The girls were later happy (at home) with their goody bags though...
 

 
We'll see you again in 6 months Mr. Dentist Man!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Well, it looks to me like the girls were put through the wringer, too. :) I wonder how many times it will take for them to trust your so-called kid-friendly dentist!

    ReplyDelete