Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Week.....

Monday:
Both girls happy and ready to go for the day!


Tuesday:
Addi is on the run!


Wednesday:
Had to wake Addi up (as she was up in the middle of the night) and quickly get her dressed and out the door so I asked her daycare teacher to send me a snapshot later in the day.... 


and this is what I got....don't think she is happy about the pigtails they gave her! :)


Thursday:
Natalie was all about having her picture taking...Addi not so much, found out later in the day when I took her to "Urgent Care"....which by the way is not all that "urgent" that she has ear infection so now we know why she hasn't been eating, sleeping and/or her self the last couple of days!


Friday:
Both girls are happy & ready to go...
Addi is hopefully feeling better after 2 doses of meds already!



Hope you've had a great Valentine's Week as well!

XOXOXO







2 comments:

  1. I love to giggle over your pictures - but it was an outloud laugh when I saw Addi's picture with pigtails. Tell Natalie I love her hearts headband and she wears it well. . . and she poses well, too. Glad Addi is feeling better; those nasty ear infections are so hard for parents to detect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to revisit this post today (as I usually do) because I wanted another giggle.

    ReplyDelete