Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Mommy!

This is what I woke up to yesterday morning....
 
 
While I was gone Thursday night for "Girls' Night Out" with my wonderful Mother and Awesome Sister I guess Nathan and Natalie had a little fun with Natalie's new paint set, another birthday gift she is loving....
I thought it was just too cute - I loved it!
 
It was a great day (birthday) yesterday complete with a day off of work, well I did a little from home but didn't have to go in so I started my day off hanging out in bed with my wiggle worm of a toddler.  Then it was breakfast and get ready for the day, dropped Natalie off at daycare for just a couple of hours so I could run some errands and meet a friend for a mid-morning snack at Panera.  Thanks Jodi for the yummy Scratch cupcakes too, just enjoyed one this afternoon for dessert.  Probably the one and only thing I didn't want to do on my birthday was take Natalie to the doctor for her 2 year check-up which included 1 shot but it worked out to take her in since I had the day off so that's what we did.  So after a stop by the doctor's office it was onto the store to grab a few groceries and then home for a nap - for Natalie that is....I would have loved once but decided to keep going and get things done around the house while she slept. 
After Nathan got home we hung out for a little bit then headed to Waterloo for supper and then onto the Mall, so I could pick out a much needed new purse and before heading back home we all shared a dessert treat at Coldstone, nothing like sharing ice cream with a toddler who now loves ice cream thanks to Frannie! 
 
All in all it was a great day.....Nathan kept telling Natalie, did you tell Mommy "Happy Birthday" and all she would say was "no, it's Natty's birthday...!" 
It was too cute and I'm thinking she has this birthday thing figured out,
which didn't take long, must be a girl thing! :)
 
Onto another year....
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. You were in my thoughts all day. :)

    ReplyDelete