Saturday, April 20, 2013

20 months old

Today marked Natalie's "golden" month birthday.
She's 20 months old on April 20th.
So what fun thing did we do today?
 
Well it was the first day in weeks (it felt like) that it wasn't raining and the sun was actually shining so after a couple morning errands we played outside on Natalie's new swing set, a bargain Daddy found on Craigslist a couple days ago.
 




I think she likes it....



 
After lunch, a nice long nap (by Natalie) we had a quick supper
topped off with ice cream, yummy!
 
 
I think our 20 month old had a pretty good day!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I commented before but my internet is acting up so it must have gotten lost in space. Anyway, Natalie has her own private playground and it should bring lots of summer fun to her. Good job, Nathan!

    ReplyDelete